AWS - JD
We are looking for a AWS - JD with strong technical skills.The ideal candidate should possess excellent technical knowledge.
- 4+ years of experience are required.
- RedHat Certification Mandatory.
- Must have 4-6 Years of experience in Linux system administration
- Strong System Administration skill which includes installing Linux server, shell scripting, system configuration and over all Linux knowledge.
- Database administration skill using MySql.
- Experience in AWS Native Services: Elasticsearch, Cognito, EKS, IAM, EC2, S3, ELB, NLB, EFS, Elastic Cache Radis, Lambda, RDS (MySQL),Route53, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, VPC, Subnets, (AWS certification is highly preferred)
- Experience in deployment automation/configuration management -- e.g, CI/CD GitLab/ Jenkins, Terraform, etc.
- Experience in server configuration and server build activities.
- Working knowledge of Logging and monitoring tools like Nagios, Graylog etc.
- Installing and managing vpn, postfix, DNS, web, application and backup servers in diverse environments.
- Should have hands-on experience on a web server (Apache. Etc.) & Mail server (Postfix).
- To be able to perform in a 24 X 7 Environment in a shift roster.