Associate Technical Project Manager
OnSumaye is hiring for experienced Technical Project Manager.
- Experience managing multiple projects at a single point of time comprising of difficult technologies.
- Proficient in Project Planning, Forecasting, Status Reporting, Change Management, Defect Management, Risk Management, Budget Management and maintain customer relations.
- Good understanding of System Development Life Cycle, Waterfall and Agile methodology.
- Excellent technical, analytical, organizational, and communication skills, for effective interaction with third party (vendors)/stakeholders and all levels of management.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of experience in the Information Technology field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
- At least 3 year of experience as a Scrum Master.
- Must have used agile Project Management tools like Jira, Zoho Sprints or something similar.
- Having a strong hand on experience on Joomla.
- Should be open to contribute to pre-sale activities & take delivery ownership.
- Programming experience with solid PHP design/coding/testing and building large scale distributed web sites.
- Hand on Front End technologies such as REST, Web Service, Backbone, React, nodeJs, requireJs, underscore, bootstrap, jQuery, jQueryMobile, JSON, HTML5, or CSS.
- Must have started his career as a developer (Mandatory).