OnSumaye is hiring SEO Analyst. The candidates should have a better understanding of internet marketing and SEO trends. And should be able to develop, manage and implement successful SEO campaigns. We are a USA based company, so experience in handling US websites is an added advantage.
- Good experience with data studio reports and custom dashboards set up in analytics.
- Proven experience as SEO Analyst
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Develop effective business intelligence strategies and analytics solutions.
- Oversee analytics projects to extract, manage, and analyse customer data from multiple applications, ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Understanding of Java scripts and HTML.
- Results-driven and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Analytical mind, business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Must have 4+ Years of experience in SEO.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years of previous SEO management experience, and deep knowledge of SEO best practices and concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and an ability to work collaboratively in a team and handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Extremely data-driven, and a strong understanding of SEO analytics and research platforms as well as familiarity with various third-party SEO solutions (e.g. Ahrefs, SEMRush, BrightEdge, Google Search Console, etc.)
- An appetite for organization, efficiency, and a keen eye for detail
- Comfortable using SEO analytics tools to answer data related questions both in support of performance reporting and hypothesis definition
- Experience in providing keyword research, forecasts, and performance reports around core SEO metrics, including backlinks, keyword ranking and traffic
- Excellent presentation and PowerPoint skills are essential
- Comfortable with using data to identify and analyze areas for improvements
- Has ability to define measurable goals and critical metrics, set priorities and manage a backlog of features and functionality; work with engineering, design, and QE to meet those requirements.
- Continuously drive an improvement process to identify new SEO growth opportunities via analyzing existing content architecture, keyword constructs, audits and data/traffic analysis
- Educate product, design and development teams on current industry trends and content methodologies
- Continuously partner with design, content, product and technical teams to implement SEO standards during site redesigns, new product rollouts, major and minor enhancements and new site features
- Tracking User Behavior, activities, engagement through heatmaps and provide enhancement guidelines and action points.
- Making suggestions for SEO-friendly content creation
- Providing keyword insights and SEO advice for other teams within the organization