SEO Lead Analyst
OnSumaye is hiring SEO Lead Analyst with 5 - 10 years of experience in the industry. The candidates should have a better understanding of internet marketing and SEO trends. And should be able to develop, manage and implement successful SEO campaigns. We are a USA based company, so experience in handling US websites is an added advantage.
- Responsible for implementing SEO strategies.
- Rewrite Titles & Meta as well as H Tags placements as per guidelines.
- Should be able to create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- Perform a combination of on-page and off-page activities or techniques.
- Proven experience in implementing link building strategies.
- Should have basic knowledge in handling HTML/CSS.
- Should have basic knowledge of plugins and modules related for SEO in CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc.)
- Should always follow internet marketing trends.
- Hands-on knowledge on all top SEO tools in the industry.
- Proven working experience in performing SEO keyword research, website analysis, and competitor analysis.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels like Google.
- Extensive Knowledge with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Moz (or equivalent) and other relevant SEO & reporting tools.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Passion for SEO and Digital Marketing.
- Must be aware of all search engine updates related to SEO.
- Must have the experience of completing daily SEO tasks.
- Ability to work as a team player in a target driven work environment meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word will be an added advantage.
- Research and analyze competitors websites.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.