Sr. Data Analyst
Sr. Data Analyst who can work in cross-functional teams with data at all stages of the analysis lifecycle to derive actionable insight.
- Translates mission needs into an end-to-end analytical approach to achieve results.
- Performs the pre-analytics areas of data collection and understanding, data cleansing and integration, and data storage and retrieval.
- Determines the appropriate analytics based on the data and the desired outcomes, using techniques including feature detection, statistics, data mining, predictive modelling, machine learning, natural language processing, and business intelligence.
- Lead data analysis projects, using data tools and statistical methods to validate and interpret data collected. Interprets the validity of results and communicates the meaning of those results.
- Has familiarity with data wrangling, analytics, and visualization software and programming languages, including analytics methods for big data.
- Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with organization objectives. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Represents organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
- Drive customer-focused solutions, development and business strategies by integrating multiple sources of data and sharing findings through written reports and effective visualizations.
- Provide insight to the business through analysis of revenue and sales conversions to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness of our sales operations.
- Lead key operational initiatives to identify areas of improvement, increase profitability, uncover new industry opportunities and creative ways to serve customers.
- Develop and manage new tools for measuring and understanding the health of our business operations and the integrity of our data.
- Work directly with multiple managers to conceptualize and deliver new marketing and sales initiatives. Champion data quality and train staff across departments on using data systems to accurately capture data.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 7 to 10 years of experience in similar field.
- Expertise on Tableau is must. Strong exposure to data engineering (Hadoop, Spark etc.) would be preferred advantage.