OnSumaye is hiring for experienced UX Designer with a passion for new technologies and creativity in the world of design.
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces.
- Solid experience in creating user journeys, personas, scenarios, navigational maps, flow diagrams, wireframes, Mock-ups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Sound knowledge of Design Principles, Color Theory, Aesthetic Designs
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop and other modern design prototyping tools.
- Creative, strong visual sense and a good eye for aesthetics.
- Usability testing and synthesizing results into actionable recommendations.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 years proven experience of the end-to-end user experience design processes with a portfolio to show.
- One who can articulate a vision, inspire clients to adopt a design thinking mindset, drive the product strategy, roadmap, and governance.
- Apply design thinking, design methods, tools & processes to generate new ideas and concepts.
- Define the end-to-end, holistic customer experience, communicate design decisions, lead cross-functional teams to decode fuzzy problems to working solution prototypes.
- Articulate and defend conceptual and directional choices with great communication skills.
- Experience in a highly agile/scrum environment.
- Demonstrated strong visual design expertise with the ability to produce fresh, simple, elegant and exceedingly usable layouts and interactions and iconography.
- Bachelor degree in any stream.
- Preferred visual/graphic design, HCI, interaction design, or related field.
- May be substituted with significant industry experience and accomplishments.